Anyone know what's going on with GPA's site? I'm having problems connecting with Bill via e-mail (he has a driver that he's fixed for me.) His email server is down as is the site.
Anyone know what's going on with GPA's site? I'm having problems connecting with Bill via e-mail (he has a driver that he's fixed for me.) His email server is down as is the site.
It looks like most of the site is down except for the front page.... lots of 404s.
Traditionally it's been best to call them anyway from all the reports I've read.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Hope this is not a sign of bad news for the company. The site is completely gone now. The only thing that shows up is:
"Server closed site without forwarding any data."
or
"Website coming soon! Please check back soon to see if the site is available."
Great Plains Audio has been a stalwart supplier dedicated to continuing the great Altec traditions. I certainly hope the company has not closed.
GeeDeeEmm

try sending a message on ebay $billgpa. or call on Monday 405 787-0987 or 405 789-0221
meanwhile i'll go throw some rocks at that dillweed jeff on facebook
Sonic Barbarian
Interesting! I've been to it several times in recent days [products, parts] and just now with no problems.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Works fine for me. 11:00P 8-20-18
Products - Great Plains Audio
Bookmarks